Everybody is unique in their own little way. We all have special traits unique to us, which makes us stand out from others even more. And with that said, it means we also have different needs, likes, and beliefs. But there is something that we all have in common. We all need food to survive. Our entire species will perish if we have nothing to eat. And over the years, eating is no longer just a necessity but more of a preoccupation. We eat when we are happy. We eat when we are sad. We eat when we are bored. The eating game never ends. We become emotional eaters. And because of that, many of us keep on putting on weight, much to our horror.
The Pill Informer just released a new report entitled 5 Popular Weight Loss Pills Reviewed– which has a plethora of info on the best supplements to be using in 2017.
Despite our love for food, there is something that we also like most, to look good. Such an irony that many of us would acknowledge. With food comes calories and substances that over time contributes to fat deposits, making us look unflattering. But we always find ways on how to solve our problems, right?Because we love food and we love to look good, there came diet supplements. These weight loss pills are helpful in getting rid of excess fats effortlessly. That’s what many of them promise to give you.
Now, the market is full of all sorts of diet pills that an ordinary person will have a hard time figuring out what the most effective diet pill there is. Let us go over some of the popular diet pills that abound in the market, in our quest to find out what the most effective diet pill is.
1. Garcinia Cambogia –rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that works as a fat burner and appetite suppressant. It became a household name after a famous celebrity doctor dubbed Garcinia Cambogia as the holy grail of weight loss.
2. Hydroxycut –is not new in the weight loss market and contains some ingredients that facilitate weight loss such as caffeine and some other plant extracts.
3. Caffeine –is not only famous as a popular drink, caffeine boosts metabolism and burn fats, and can also be found among other commercially available diet pills.
4. Orlistat (Alli)–inhibits fat breakdown in the GI tract, so the person take in less calories from fat. Aside from its weight loss properties, Orlistat is also helpful in reducing blood pressure and reducing the risk of acquiring Type 2 Diabetes.
5. Raspberry Ketones –inaturally found in raspberries.This synthetic variant is marketedas a diet pill. It works by breaking down fats and boosts adiponectin levels, which eventually lead to weight loss.
6. Green Coffee Bean Extract –is simply unroasted coffee beans.Green coffee bean is rich in caffeine as well as chlorogenic acid and works by increasing fat burning and in slowing down of carbohydrates breakdown in the GI tract. On top of that, it has also been found beneficial in lowering blood sugar, reducing blood pressure, and is likewise rich in antioxidants.
7. Glucomannan –this supplement is derived from a kind of fiber found in an elephant yam’s roots otherwise known as konjac. It helps you lose weight by making you feel full, thus making you eat less. Other benefits include promoting GI friendly bacteria, lowering blood sugar, triglycerides, and bad cholesterol. You no longer have to worry about getting constipated when taking this diet pill.
8. Meratrim –quite new in the industry, it is made up of two plant extracts responsible for speeding up fat cell metabolism. It works by limiting fat cell reproduction, decreasing the amount of fat accumulated from the bloodstream, and helpful in burning stored fat.
9. Green Tea Extract –another favorite among weight loss pills, is considered a powerful fat burner because of the active antioxidant EGCG. Fat burning is possible because of increased norepinephrine activity.
10. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) –is another weight loss favorite over the years. It is among the healthier trans-fats abundant in butter and cheese. CLA boosts metabolism, reduces appetite, and stimulates body fat breakdown.
11. Forskolin –is a naturally occurring extract from the mint family.It stimulates fat burning by raising the levels of a compound within the cells known as cAMP.
12. Synephrine/ Bitter Orange –rich in synephrine found in a certain type of orange. Quite similar to ephedrine that is another famous ingredient among weight loss pills, but less potent. It works by curbing the appetite and greatly boosting fat burning.
On top of these common and popular weight loss preparations available in the market, there are also prescription weight loss pills that you can take if you want to loseweight. But remember to consult with your doctor and seek his/ her approval for these types of diet supplements. Example of these prescription diet pills are Belviq, Contrave, Phentermine, and Qsymia. Again, it helps if you eat right and exercise regularly along with your daily dose of your diet pill of choice.
When choosing for the mosteffective diet pill, there could never be a single supplement that fits the bill. The most effective diet pill for you relies on several factors, which are all unique to you. A diet pill that works for someone you know may not necessarily be effective for you as well. It has to be a careful balance of pros and cons.To start with, it depends on how seriously overweight or obese you are, especially in the use of prescription weight loss drugs. What you should bear in mind when looking for the most effective diet pill is to consult your doctor first so that you can be properly assessed. Your doctor is the best person to tell you whether a particular diet pill is good for you or not.